Cloud & Infrastructure Architect
Their ambition is simple. To combine their knowledge and local insight to help their clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation, and organizational design, all with a personal touch.
They recently span off from the wider company to focus purely on software services, where they work with a range of companies become faster, smarter, and innovative across 6 key areas, one of them being IT Architecture.
They are now building out a multidisciplinary Architecture team and looking for great people to help them defining the future architecture model to support businesses ambitions, headed up by a good friend of mine is head up and they are looking for someone who will:
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy for the IT group in collaboration with the Architecture team and leadership.
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice, able meet the current and future business needs.
- Drive innovation to meet complex business challenges and extremely diverse stakeholder requirements.
- Establish excellent relationships with ITO function, business stakeholders and PMO.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with partner vendors (such as Platform software vendor) groups to ensure that technical environments are suitable for current and future purpose.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- Champion best practice in architecture governance and process, ensure solution proposals adhere to best practice wherever possible.
Your experience should look along the lines of:
- Experience designing solutions for the Public Cloud (Google GCP, AWS), Multi Cloud and Hybrid setup.
- Understanding of Cloud Native Principles.
- Experience delivering robust solutions around IAM management, storage, databases and replication based on cloud solutions.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of DevOps practices such as CI, CD, and Infra as Code, Cloud, and Monitoring.
- Experience building end-to-end CI & CD platforms using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Concourse, and Flux.
- Experience building containerization orchestrator with specific knowledge around Kubernetes.
- Experience designing ‘infrastructure as code’ environment using tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Puppet.
- Experience implementing end-to-end delivery life cycles and understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in scripting language like Python, Bash, and Ruby.
They have created an exceptional team of diverse folk and worked hard to find their place as leaders in their industry.
This is a great role with a wonderful business, spearheaded by a fantastic leader.
Covid working update: whilst the team are currently working from home they are looking to move to a flexible working pattern where you will spend half the week at home and half the week in the office, but also taking things on a case by case basis and will adapt to suit the needs of you and your life.
A great salary depending on experience up to £105,000 and a very good benefit package. Quick feedback and a fun interview ahead.
Thanks, keep smiling!