Contract Software Developer – Fully remote.
£500 – £600P/D – outside IR35
I am looking for a couple of developers for some of our faves! The are well known and have one of the strongest brands, engineers and cultures! They acquired another business early 2020 to progress their mission further and there are no signs of stopping, literally over the past 12 months the business has hired an additional 200 engineers across the UK and EU.
Right now we are looking for an experienced developers on a contract basis to help scale the technology and this internal platform worldwide.
You’ll be working with a really experienced salesforce team of both perm and contracts where you will lead on building resources with global reach and impact.
They are a great bunch of real team players, pulling together to get stuff done. You will have the opportunity to support and deliver a step change in the world we live in from the code you create. You’ll have an agile mind, positive approach to problem-solving, with an enthusiasm for tech for good.
- Experienced Node.JS or something similar.
- You will be working on Salesforce so either experience/exposure to that or willing to upskill quickly.
- A strong understand of the project life cycle process.
- Confident communicating and building relationships with internal/external partners and colleagues of varying levels of seniority – able to adapt your approach to suit technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrable experience in gathering requirements from end users and translating into solutions.
- Technology literate, with a particular understanding of how systems interface and exchange data.
New ways of working: As mentioned they have a HQ in Bristol, also an office in London and EU. Happy for this person to work fully remotely but equally if you are ready to get back to working in the office that is also available. Whatever works for this person.
Interviews happening asap. Call me if you’d like to discuss 07891052618 – stay safe!