Cyber Security Engineer
£40,000 – £70,000
These lovely lot are a self-funded and FAST growing Machine Learning and AI company, currently 30 full time staff with big plans! They apply scientific and engineering methods to create high performance and user centred experienced.
They have been very successful since opening 4 years ago, mainly because they are much more responsive, commercially competitive, and agile than others in this space whilst always ensuring their end client is getting value for their money. It’s chilled, fun, everyone loves tech and everyone there is hands on, you’ll see the CEO every day.
This role is for a Cyber Engineer with anything from 1 years’ experience. Where you will be playing a key role in ensuring systems the teams develop are secure and any risks are well defined. You’ll give advice and guide through security controls, working with the developers and business to assurance and security matters.
- Knowledge of information security management and operation, governance techniques and incident management in both traditional IT and Cloud computing(Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Computing, DevOps, IT Operations, Network Security Technologies.
- Windows, Linux and/or Android OS knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and system design.
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR, ISO 27000, UK Security policy framework and NCSC Guidelines
- Any experience working on government projects would be a big plus.
They are a business which are committed to creating a work environment that enables the team to do amazing work. They are passionate, hard-working and friendly who are experts in their field. It’s truly something special and I love recruiting for them.
This is a Bristol based role, whilst it will never be 5 days a week back in the office they have invested heavily in a new space, it’s pretty awesome and expecting to get back to a mix of office and home working when it is safe to do so.
Salary between £40 – £70,000 depending on experience. In addition to a generous tech allowance for equipment, agile working, any drink you fancy and food provided at the office, on-site gym, healthcare, scheme, income protection and life insurance, cycle to work scheme, monthly socials, and training and development budgets.
Sound good? They are interviewing asap so please get in touch to discuss further.