Data Steward required by a boutique consultancy that provides data services to government and private sector organisation on a 6 month + contact.
Successful candidates will join a newly formed team working on a major programme of work involving a data landing platform for the Home Office. The Data Steward will manage the data ingested by the platform, the lifecycle of the data and the quality of it.
You will work in a cross functional team of 10 +, essentially acting as a “data librarian” for the platform.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of process change, implementation and delivery
- Passion for Customer Service and Operational improvement
- Structured, logical and detailed thinker with the ability to think pragmatically and propose solutions
- Strong personal impact and influencing capability
- Strong team player
- Drive and hunger to achieve
- Process improvement skills
- Understanding of Data Protection
- An eye for detail
This role will suit someone with 2 + year’s experience looking for an exciting programme with lots of growth opportunities.