Development Team Lead | Remote
- Chance to work for a pioneering organisation in a sector worth billions led by an renowned individual in the space
- 100% Remote working (although you need to be UK based)
- People focused culture – they genuinely give a sh*t
- Great bens including 28 days holiday + bank hols, private health, pension, away days, flexi working and of course remote working
Do you inspire teams of developers to produce their best work, genuinely caring about their personal development, wellbeing etc along the way?
Do you take great pride in seeing your team working effectively in tandem, producing high quality code and completing projects ahead of deadlines?
An exciting company who are based in South Gloucestershire (although work remotely) are looking for a Dev Team Lead to join their team.
They already have a robust, scalable architecture but they are constantly striving to improve and extend the capability of their product offering. With a real appetite for their core product offering and significant customer wins they are looking to further develop their architecture and accelerate their growth, and need a Development Team Lead to drive this.
The role offers flexibility and autonomy that is quite unheard of with only sporadic requirements to travel to their offices and client sites.
- Be the technical lead of several skilled developers and possibly 2-3 junior developers working remotely
- Uphold quality standards throughout the team through educating on the importance & benefits of good software design and development
- Ensure new features are developed in a timely way without compromising on quality
- Work with the PM & BA to create technical & functional specs that fit customer and business needs
- Be an example to your team – stay on top of new trends and tools. Be curious.
- Expert knowledge in OOPHP and associated frameworks (not hung up on which)
- MySQL experience
- Experience in modern tooling – AWS, Docker, CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of testing best practice
- Experience working with scalable, high transactional websites
- Understanding of secure coding best practice
Asides a unique opportunity to join an organisation on the cusp of great things you’ll also receive a competitive salary up to £68k, remote working, pension, private healthcare, flexi working, 28 days holiday + bank hols, team away days.
Apply now for consideration – interview slots in early January!