Interested in k8s and Golang and want to get commercial experience with it but stuck in the catch 22 of not already having experience with it (and thus not being able to get the experience)? Interested in best of breed machine learning technology?
Look no further!
I am working with a Tech company that works with companies to harness the power of big data and machine learning to help turbo-charge urban mobility and create data-driven, AI-powered ‘smart cities’.
What you will be doing:
- Building and optimising AWS & GCP infrastructure, ensuring system can meet both scalability and reliability demands of their clients as they continue to scale up.
- Build and optimise kubernetes clusters.
- You will be also be using Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus and scripting with Python.
- Please note do not already need experience across all of these tools. As well as technical hands on engineering, you will also get involved in championing DevOps culture and mentoring junior members in the team.
Location: Central London
Tech snapshot: React, Python, Flask, Terraform, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redshift, Beanstalk, Celery.
Salary: competitive, paying up to £130,000.
- Opportunity to join a company that values learning about tech for its own sake and participate in the weekly lunch and learn
- subsidised gym membership,
- Meaningful shares in the business.
- Flexible working & working from home.
- personal training & development budget and ‘wellness’ fund (for massages etc),
- tech allowance to get your set-up how you want it (macbook, mechanical keyboard etc)
Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer.
If this looks of interest I would be delighted to speak with you about this in confidence. Look forward to hearing from you