How would you like to work for an award winning Fintech startup that has been something of a success story in the South Wales tech space since exploding onto the scene a few years ago? The company continues to go from strength to strength, they have the best product in the marketplace for what they do and have never lost a sales pitch to a competing product and are expanding into new territories and securing enviable client wins.
In order to cope with this increasing demand (and scale up the infrastructure) they now need a DevOps professional like yourself to join a new dedicated DevOps team that they are creating. We need you to build, optimise and automate AWS infrastructure that power a cloud based software as a service platform. You will also provide tools to help developers work more efficiently. High profile bluechip companies (as well as a large & varied SME client base) rely on what this company do and it is imperative that the infrastructure is highly available at all times.
There is a veritable smorgasbord of exciting infrastructure build & transformation projects to get your teeth into, laying the ground work for the company to continue to scale up significantly.
Tech snapshot: Linux servers (Ubuntu), AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects, bleeding edge tech and some large scale systems
- Flexible working
- ‘Wellness’ budget for gym etc
- Lots of investment in training & development
- Free snacks, fruits, beer & other drinks
- Cool office environment with one of the best views in Cardiff – they have a balcony overlooking the River Taff!
- Unlimited holiday!
- Stock options that are actually meaningful – company is relatively young and will scale up massively. You’ll be in for a big pay off later on!
- At least one year’s commercial experience with Linux servers and/or AWS