Are you a DevOps Engineer or Sysadmin at a junior, mid or senior level?
Are you interested in relocating to the UK?
How would you like to move to London, one of the most desirable technology hubs for global tech workers and arguably the largest and most vibrant, fastest growing, tech hubs in Europe, notwithstanding that little Brexit thing (which probably won’t even happen…) ?
We have DevOps and Linux sysadmin roles available across a real variety of companies –
Fintech, publishing, gaming companies, proptech, startups leveraging complex machine learning and AI technology to build some incredible products such as a Medtech company who have created a product to help medical professionals diagnose, treat and cure cancer more effectively. We have roles available with ‘tech for good’ companies who have built products to help disadvantaged groups and empower individuals to raise money for charitable causes.
Tech snapshot: Linux, AWS, Google Cloud, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Cloudformation, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Ruby, microservices, Jenkins
Here are a few reasons why London is an amazing place to move to:
- Unrivalled range of culture, arts and entertainment offerings.
- Creative and innovative environment – some of the best technical and creative minds are based here, leading the way in cutting edge research and innovations in high growth areas such as Fintech and Artificial Intelligence.
- Good international travel connections
- There are already around 100K Lithuanian people living in the UK (mostly in London) so there’s a significant supportive network you can take advantage of!
- Relatively speaking, it’s actually not that expensive (it’s not even in the top 10 most expensive cities globally)
Don’t just take my word for it – Google, Amazon, Facebook and Skype have all established developer and engineering hubs in London which in my opinion is a very powerful seal of approval!
Please hit apply to have a conversation about moving to the UK. Assistance with relocation may be available.