DevSecOps Engineer/Security Engineer – Bristol – 12 Months
I have a role in Bristol for a DevSecOps Engineer or a Security Engineer with good technical grounding.
Coming in as a contract DevSecOps Engineer the existing team will look to you to add value quickly and be a focal point for security focused approaches.
The project itself is an exciting transformation that has started with long term opportunities to work on something that has a genuine positive impact for people.
- Architecting AWS solutions including experience with; Lambda, S3 etc.
- Have experience building and securing CI pipelines with Jenkins.
- Linux knowledge.
- Experience with programming languages including Python, Scala, Java, C#.
- Champion and promote security best practices within an organisation.
- Experience implementing security practices from a technical and people standpoint.
This is an initial 12-month contract for a DevSecOps Engineer/Security Engineer in Central Bristol judged to be outside of IR35 with interviews available immediately alongside a quick start.
For further information, please apply or get in touch with Jack at SR2.