Digital UI/UX Designer
£40,000 – £75,000
A year-old start-up based in Oxford who have grown to 12 people are in the tech for good space, out to make the world a better place to live are looking Digital Product Designer to join them.
The team is made up of talented engineers and they need UI/UX wizz to come on board to help shape the development of the core product where you will be working directly with the Head of Product. You’ll be experience in creating UI/UX working on mobile apps using frameworks like React & React Native bringing your experience of developing for Android, iOS and browser
- Perfectly comfortable working at the design end of UI / UX projects
- An enthusiastic technologist across the board. Strongly motivated by the renewable energy sector
- Passionate about user-centric and human centred design philosophy
- Personable, a team player with a love for collaborative, multidisciplinary projects
- Inspiring, articulate and communicative in your ability to champion decisions and carry forward compelling user experience design
- Experience working through ideation sessions, user testing and wire-framing exercises
- Innovative in working with product owners and other stakeholders to enhance the user experience and develop new product ideas
- Strategies for handling, versioning and disseminating assets and designs throughout the project lifecycle.
They have a beautiful new office and the company is going from strength to strength, an amazing opportunity to be part of it with a lot of career progression in this role.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, there are a couple of interview slots available w/c 7th Jan.