ETL Developer | Bath | SQL, Git, Python, Java, Agile | £26,000 – £32,000
Are you a motivated and analytical ETL Developer looking to make an impact? This is a fantastic opportunity to carve your own path at an exciting and fast growing software company in beautiful Bath. In return you’ll receive excellent benefits, training and a salary of up to £32,000.
This company have won a number of awards that recognise their excellent work within the healthcare sector and their commitment to employee development. Their aim is to use technology to change people’s lives for the better and their industry leading, cloud based products are used across the UK and abroad.
They are looking for driven ETL Developer to join the team and help expand and improve their analytical offerings. You will be designing, building and deploying new ETL solutions, whilst also maintaining the existing ETL suite. You will also use your knowledge of SQL and relational databases to assist with any data requests from staff or customers. This is an opportunity to help shape the future direction of analytics at this company, whilst working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Experience developing ETL solutions, using tools such as Talend, Alteryx or similar.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Understanding of Git or similar source control software.
Nice to have (but not essential!)
- Experience with coding languages such as Python, R or Java.
- Exposure to scripting languages like Bash or Powershell
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
If this all sounds like your jam, hit apply! If want to find out a bit more about the role before applying, don’t hesitate to drop Alex at SR2 a line on 0117 403 6372.