Fancy yourself working for a Bristol-based, Google Campus tech accelerator whose ‘product’ is taking a billion-pound industry by a storm?
Where you’ll benefit from a flat structure, ample autonomy, no corporate BS and a super-cool office in one of Bristol’s most sought-after tech hubs? This aside a competitive salary, stock options, free actual coffee (not Nescafe), free yoga (if that’s your thing -no pressure to go downward facing dog), Pension etc
This is an organisation who are set to disrupt a huge industry and one of the great things is, the product is simple enough to allow them to scale very quickly without too much toil. It’s an exciting time to join as they are still in their infancy although have significant investment to allow them to spend time getting the product and features right.
You will work with:
- React Native– The mobile app is built with this (not a requirement)
- PHP7 | APIs | Laravel– If you’ve worked with another framework the likelihood is you’ll be able to pick up Laravel
What will you do?
What they need right now is a passionate Full-Stack Developer to help build the flagship product and features writing clean, maintainable code.
You’ll join a team responsible for the product across various platforms – Mobile apps, web, desktop, browser extensions will all fall under your remit. You will help develop new features and functionality and iterate existing ones always keeping in mind the end-user.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with others in the development team to build and deploy new functionality and features
- Create code that is clean, efficient, maintainable & testable
- Work with fellow develops and designers on interface design, code reviews and testing
- Coordinate with the business to ensure business goals are being met
- Be proactive in respect of customer feedback – add functionality where requested
Their ideal developer will be…
Passionate, skilled and open-minded! You’ll be someone who likes to see things through to completion, from requirements gathering right through to deployment. You’ll pick things up quickly and make it your mission to learn things you don’t know and broaden your skill-set.
Salary up to 48k
Please feel free to email me if you would benefit from any information that isn’t provided here, or apply now for immediate consideration.