Benefits include: Unlimited Holiday, remote & flexible working, training budget, bonuses
Want to work for a rapidly growing cyber security business who are disrupting the world of ethical hacking?
I’m partnered with a Bristol-based ethical hacking business who though years of operating in the field were frustrated with the many shortcomings of so called specialist organisations. So they set out to fix them! They refined the process, increased flexibility and reduced costs. The result – lots of interested clients! They’ve built long-term partnerships with a host of highly respected organisations and now they need to continue to grow their platform thus the need for multiple software engineers.
You’ll be a fit for this position if you come with:
- Solid skills in PHP7 (ideally using Laravel framework)
- Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres preferred)
- API experience (build and integration)
- Version control (Git)
They’d also love to see experience with:
- Any cyber security experience
What do you get in return…
- A salary up to £45k (some wriggle room if you tick every box!)
- Work from home – fully remote if you want it to be (you have the option to work in their Central Bristol office)
- Flexible working – work the hours you want to work
- Unlimited holiday!
- A budget for training & conferences
Interviews are taking place this week so if you are interested, don’t hang around. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Interviewing and onboarding all taking place remotely!