Golang Developer – Bristol £35,000 – £75,000
A global tech company who I have worked with for the last 5 years are expanding again and looking for a couple of Golang Developers to join their team! They are committed to give engineers the opportunity to learn and grow so if you’re keen to gain experience in another language or new area of engineering they can make it happen as part of your career journey with them. Sound like your thing?
They’re customers are some of the biggest companies in the world and more than likely their product has been used to keep all your data safe. You’ll be joining an award winning platform team and join them on their mission to transform how they deliver this to their customers. They have a great engineering culture and some of the best in Bristol who are loyal to the business.
The job: You’ll be part of an agile team, working with the full LC, working with Golang, Kubernetes and SaaS application building and thrive in a fast-paced environment, continuously working to adapt to ever-evolving customer needs.
Your skills: (you don’t need extensive Go experience, but you’ll be picking it up, if you have it already – great!)
* Experience working with Agile development methodologies
* Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
* Use of modern CI/CD tools for delivery and automation
* Experience with the latest Cloud compute, load balancing and scaling, storage, networking, security and virtualization technologies
* Working experience of administering or operating on cloud-based platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google GCP
* Exposure to other tools such as Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Terraform
* Linux / UNIX system administration
Complete flexible working, inc remote working 3 days a week.
A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice people
Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
Competitive benefits and perks
Offices across the globe with the chance to travel – woop!