A Global Technology company based in North Oxford who develop cutting edge software and hardware products for various industries including Life Sciences, Engineering and more have won an exciting green field project in which they need a Hardware & Software Test Engineer to play a key role within their Robotics/VR team + Life Sciences team.
Day to day:
– Testing both software and hardware products using both automated and manual approached
– Involved in specification and validation
– Testing new features and bugs
– Working alongside multiple developers
– Hardware and Software Test experience in a similar field/position (ideally 5 years)
– Able to confidently write effective test cases.
– Familiarity with best practices in QA.
– Proficient using management tools e.g. TestRail and JIRA
– Ideally hands-on experience working with tracking systems or motion control.
– Good communication and problem-solving skills
On offer for the right candidate is a salary up to £35,000 + a competitive benefits package including a 10% pension, Private medical and life cover and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please apply immediately for consideration.