Head of Agile and Scrum | New Team | Mutli£ Greenfield Project
£105,000 + car, travel allowence and bonus + benefits
We are supporting one of the UK’s most loved brands and underway building them a brand-new engineering team which is based in Paddington.
This team are the ones taking responsibility of building a new banking proposition to the UK business market, a massive greenfield project!
We started recruiting for developers in early March and have some amazing engineers in there I think we’re at around 20 right now. There’s also a great CTO, Delivery Director and now I’m looking for a Head of Agile/Scrum to sit on the leadership team.
You will be managing multiple scrum teams, soon to be in different locations across the UK. Ensuring efficient and smooth progress with multiple project teams in an Agile Environment, leading the agenda for continuous improvement
You’ll be accountable for the release of the joint teams’ effort. It’s a great time for them and for you to come on board, you’ll be the leading all things agile, should be an agile enthustast and not afraid to manage this huge build. You’ll have full autonomy working with the best of the best, using the latest technology.
The goals of Continuous Improvement and Impediment Removal are to:
* Identify impediments and reframe them as opportunities.
* Maintain a healthy and structured environment for prioritizing and removing impediments, and then verifying the resulting improvements.
* Ensure visibility in the organization to effect change.
The goals of Cross-Team Coordination are to:
* Coordinate similar processes across multiple related teams.
* Mitigate cross-team dependencies to ensure they don’t become impediments.
* Maintain alignment of team norms and guidelines for consistent output.
This team feel very ‘start-up’ fast paced and agile, looking for someone who is a real go getter, who can get stuck in and make this their own 🙂
Salary is up to £105,000 + £5kcar, £5k travel allowance, annual bonus and a bonkers benefit package (inc 23% pension!!!), flexi working and a day working for home. Interviews are talking place next Thursday, please get in touch to discuss.