This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to join a hugely succesful and innovative company that has been taking the E-Commerce industry by storm. Their solutions are incredibly intuitive, counting Amazon and Ebay as trusted customers, but also have a big focus on helping small and independent retailers get up to speed quickly and focus on building their business.
Having blown through their 4 year target in just 6 months in 2020, they are in a really strong position and want to further grow their headcount, looking to double over the next year or so. We’ve had the pleasure of helping grow their Bristol tech team up until this point and are delighted to be supporting them with these crucial hires.
Their office is based in the heart of Bristol, which is an exciting and vibrant tech hub, but they are happy for you to be predominantly remote if you would prefer, and pop into the office one a month or so.
This is a really great opportunity to have a big impact on a scaling business. You’ll be leading the transformation of their IT services into a service brokerage model, and enabling better ways of working across their entire business.
Day to day you might find yourself:
- Working alongside the security team to define policies and procedures
- Building a high performance IT Services team, comprised of Help Desk and Ops Engineers
- Working with the development team to provide access to cloud services
- Researching, evaluating and implementing emerging tools and technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing subscriptions and contracts with vendors
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is familiar with the service broker approach to IT and can draw on their experience and change management skills.
Ideally you will have:
- A few years experience managing an IT Team
- A strong understanding of networking and cloud computing, with experience administering AWS accounts
- Knowledge of data protection legislation and procedures
- A passion for technology and the desire to innovate
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a salary of up to £70k, you’ll also get a bonus and an solid pension. Throw in healthcare packages, gym memberships (because you can only do so many home workouts) flexible working hours and full remote working, it adds up to a pretty tasty package. Not only that, you’ll be joining one of the UK’s top SaaS companies, with the option to work on site in Bristol if you want to, the best city in the world (unofficially). If this sounds good, give Alex a call on 0117 403 6372 or drop him an email at .