IT Support Technician | London
IT Support Technician required by an innovative global group of companies. This role will work as part of a team, providing support for the office IT infrastructure and personnel (both technical and non-technical) of the company. Successful candidates will focus primarily on in-house, office automation systems which include approx 50 users in a mixed Microsoft environment comprising of workstations, routers, proxy, file, web, development and database servers.
You will have at least 18 months experience working within a commercial environment and a passionate desire to work with and expand your knowledge of IT systems.
Experience required includes:
- Experienced Desktop and Server Support in a commercial environment
- Excellent admin knowledge of PCs, Windows 7 through 10, Active Directory, MS Exchange, 365 Administration. Linux knowledge is a plus but is not required – training can be provided.
- Excellent configuration/troubleshooting skills
- Good TCP/IP and Networking knowledge (including wireless)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications and common Web Applications
- Server installation and support in a heterogeneous OS environment
This is an excellent chance to join an ambitious growing company as an IT Support Technician.