3 Java Opportunities | Central Bristol | Remote Working available
Here’s 4 reasons why I think this is a great role:
- Amazing Glassdoor reviews
- Lots of flexible working options + fantastic holiday allowance
- The chance to expand your list of skills and work with multiple programming languages and Cloud technologies.
- Plenty of autonomy in the teams, as well as opportunities for career progression and opportunities to build on your existing knowledge.
I am over the moon to be supporting this company on these opportunities, as you would have noticed the market has been very quiet over the past few months due to COVID lockdowns. However, these folks have given us the green light on finding 3 new Java developers to join their team in central Bristol.
They’re a very ambitious team of people, with exciting plans to grow their Bristol tech hub and continue to push to boundaries of software development whilst adapting to the best and most modern Agile practices
The business is hugely successful and a very well-known household name.
So… If you’re someone who likes to get stuck in with the full development lifecycle, and not restricted to using just one language – this is for you!
The skills + experience they’re looking for:
- Experience working with Java and Spring
- Experience of testing software
- Experience working with AWS
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
You can be fully assured that they have everything in place to carry out the recruitment process remotely, and will be supporting you with everything you need to manage home working.
Please get in touch with Steph Jackson at SR2 for more details.