Mid-Level Frontend Developer | Tech for good | HealthTech | up to £60k | Central London
This tech for good, HealthTech company are changing and improving the way healthcare is being used by patients in third world countries.
They are a collection of healthcare specialists and technology experts all working toward making it easier and streamlining outdated processes to care for and benefit their users. Not only are they providing software, but they are providing training, equipment and registration assistance.
They’re close to receiving their A series funding so are now looking to grow their tech team of 5 with a Mid-level Frontend Developer.
You will be working on their main platform which will involve a lot of greenfield projects as they scale up over the next couple of months.
- Have innovative ideas about the architecture and design
- Collaboration with other team members
- Taking a data-driven approach to your work and problem solving
- Developing their AI driven system and stock management system
- Supporting the current platform – adding new features/maintenance
- React, Vue or AngularJS
- Understanding or desire to use React
- Experience of building web and mobile apps
- RESTful API
- Testing (Jest)
They’re offering a level of flexibility with these positions which include up to 2 days working from home and flexible hours. Based in Farringdon in an awesome office and they’re offering a competitive salary of up to £60k.