They’re a company who are genuinely changing lives and our surroundings for the better which will affect/benefit generations to come. With their platform, they’re able to create engagement in order to help their clients understand our views and needs.
- Utilities AWS and 3rd party tools
- Data driven
- The company are going to improve their data insight with new improvements
- Machine learning and language analysis
- Creating a greenfield tool around social media to gain more insight and reach as well as revamping the design of the UI tool
- MongoDB or other database experience
- Experience of working with AWS
- Helping/supporting junior developers
- 2 days working from home a week
- Flexible working hours – they trust you to get the job done!
- Monthly socials – activities or drinks
- Individual training budget
- Equity package
- Unlimited holidays
They have a simple 3 stage interview process which starts off with an initial relaxed telephone chat, take home coding challenge and the final stage is to meet with the head of Engineering and the team.
If you’re interested in the position, please apply or for more information get in touch – 0117 363 7577.
**Please note the company cannot supply any sponsorship for candidates oversees. You must be a UK resident to apply for this position.**