How would you like to work for a cutting-edge software company who have grown massively over the past few years?
Do you have a strong eye for detail and notice errors in websites and apps?
This creative and ever-growing development team are looking for a Junior QA to join them in Bristol to help with the testing of their web applications.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is early on in their career looking to find their feet and expand their knowledge in the industry.
Key skills required;
- Manual Testing Experience
- Exposure to automation but not necessary.
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience.
Daily duties will include;
- Planning and writing clear quality test scripts.
- Getting involved with the full development life-cycle to understand/establish what testing
- Communicating effectively with other members of the development team.
- Find/help and identify issues and bugs.
For your hard work and determination in this role you’ll be funded for your ISTQB Qualification and any other courses of qualifications that will benefit your career. You’ll be able to tell soon enough that this company look after their staff and have a clear passion for technology.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in hit apply. Cheers, Charlotte