Lead Developer (PHP)
Central London | Salary to £70,000 + lots of benefits
Are you a Senior PHP Developer with significant experience under your belt (inc. MVC frameworks) and the capacity to lead?
Looking to be part of something awesome?
Then you could potentially be a fit for this ‘household brand’ with offices globally who are continuing to grow their development team in sunny* London!
*sun not guaranteed
They have made several great PHP hires into the team so far, although this one is arguably the most important – A Lead Developer who will be required to pull the strings and lead a talented team to build, develop, test and maintain business systems (multi-platform).
A bit more about the company – they are:
- Award Winning – the last few years have been particularly standout for them on this front!
- Expanding – they’ve opened multiple new offices in 2018
- Challenging – they challenge the status quo and are disrupting how things are done in their industry!
- Rewarding – They really reward their staff through an array of amazing benefits
What will you do day to day?
- Working with the management team to ensure what the team is developing, is aligned to what the company is trying to achieve
- Lead, guide and mentor a team of developers including appraisals and development reviews
- Keep the business in the loop on ongoing progress of projects
- Help in hiring the best and brightest to join the team
- Develop! This is not a hands-off role – lead by example and write some well-crafted code!
You’ll come with the following:
- A passion for PHP and all things opensource
- Solid skills in PHP, PHPUnit, Laravel (or other modern frameworks), MySQL, Linux and Git
- Great comm skills and patience – you will be speaking to non-techies so you’ll need to translate somewhat!
- A logical approach to development and to any issues that might arise.
- A knack for picking up new technologies, and a desire to learn and enhance further
You will get a salary of up to £70,000, a sizable pension, bonuses, share options, childcare vouchers + Much more!
For a discreet discussion around this opportunity, apply now!