Lead DevSecOps Engineer | Outside IR35 | Remote
I am currently looking for a Lead DevSecOps engineer to join my client on a 6-month contract basis to start ASAP.
This is an exciting opportunity t join a major public sector programme, working on secure, at-scale digital service deliveries with a DevSecOps culture.
The role will be pivotal in championing secure by design principals, enhancing and innovating new secure technology solutions and promoting security awareness within the delivery teams.
Skills / Experience
- Extensive DevSecOps experience
- Applying security best practices
- AWS experience
- Ideally public sector experience
- Security Risk Management Methodologies
- Vulnerability and Malware detection products and processes (e.g. Nessus, OpenVAS, Snyk)#
This is a remote contract paying circa £550p/d and will be outside IR35.
Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Please apply for immediate consideration.