If you are in a job where you, or the team you work in are ‘going through the motions,’ the days just blend into one and you feel the spark has been lost… do something about it!!
I’ve just met an awesome organisation based in Central Bristol who are doing everything but going through the motions. They’re innovating, adapting and working on high tech, scalable projects that will make you salivate.
What you’ll do:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is, as part of a platform team, develop bespoke ecommerce solutions for a range of clients. When they say bespoke, they mean it. They would rather take a little more time and get something right for their clients, than churn out low quality code and ill-fitting features. Their clients respect them for it (and stay with them – lots of their clients have been with them for 8+ years!).
What you’ll work with:
The environment and what you’ll get in return:
Well if those I met are anything to go by you are in for a treat…
- Sense of humours / not taking themselves too seriously ✓
- Working towards a unified goal ✓
- Having a shed load of fun whilst doing it ✓
- Socials ✓
- Flexible working & remote working options ✓
- Gym/ Health club membership ✓
- Cosy central office with stand-up workstations and your choice of hardware ✓
In the words on Jen Barber (IT Crowd) “I could go on”
Or you could just apply and we could have a chat