Are you a Database Administrator with strong experience in MS SQL?
How would you like to work for a very reputable household name?
I have a new role within Swindon for someone who is skilled in MS SQL and all the technologies associated to it. You will be responsible for all the SQL Servers, ensuring 100% efficiency and accuracy.
This is a rare opportunity for someone to join a business who are highly respected and currently investing heavily into their tech and people. There will be lots of investment in and opportunity for professional growth & development for the chosen candidate.
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following:
- Proven track record of being a SQL DBA.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Sever 2008 up to 2017.
- Superb communication skills, as you will be dealing with key stakeholders within the business.
Not only will you have the full support and development opportunities which is expected when working for a globally recognised brand, but you will also join a culture which promotes an open and honest attitude.
Other benefits include:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- The option to purchase up to 10 more days of holiday.
- Lots of investment in professional training & development.
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Superb pension scheme.
MS SQL Database Administrator