An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a global business who make software to bring the digital and physical worlds together, helping manufacturing and engineering businesses create even better products and improve their operations using Internet of Things, AR, 3D Modelling, etc.
They’re looking for a Software Engineer to join them in Cheltenham, to work on their highly complex product. You’ll be the innovative type, always investigating and discussing new ideas to make improvements, with the desire to learn new skills to enable you to progress in your career.
Joining a team of 6, you’ll be a key member in driving the product road map and contributing to the review and approval of requirements, designing and implementing high-quality solutions and changing the way we create the new interconnected world.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Writing well-documented, robust, performant code
– Providing work estimates and reporting progress
– Creating and running unit tests and delivering automated tests to QA
– Debugging, documenting and fixing issues
– Acquiring new additional knowledge and skills to perform job assignments and sharing this technical knowledge with the team
You’ll have the following experience:
– At least 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer using .Net and either C# or VB
– OO Design principles
– XML (DOM, XPath)
Any of the following are desirable, but of course, you’ll learn these on the job:
– SQL Server
– Automated build and test with CI
Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll also receive a whole range of benefits including flexible working hours and WFH, 25 days holiday + your Birthday off, private medical & dental insurance, a great pension scheme and company stock options. As a company, they’re a sociable bunch, with “social Fridays”, family days and regular team activities.
Despite Coronavirus, they are keen to continue BAU with recruitment, swapping face-to-face interviews with video calls of course, and are equipped to onboard new starters remotely.
Apply today or reach out to Rachel at SR2 for more info.