Network Engineer | 3 months | Remote Initial
I am currently looking for a Network Engineer to join my Bristol-based client on an initial 3-month contract.
This is a very varied role and no day will be the same. Typically, you will do anything from configuring & troubleshooting firewalls to routers/switches.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of configuration and administration of Firewalls, Firepower, Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco ASA, Juniper, and multi-vendor wifi environments
- Experience of troubleshooting different protocols – e.g. BGP, TCP/IP, MPLS, OSPF, IPSec VPN, DNS, DHCP, QoS.
- Network Segregation experience
- Configuration of cloud-based environments
- Experience of multi-vendor software, hardware, and network connection troubleshooting.
This will be outside IR35.
Please apply for immediate consideration.