Are you a pre-sales consultant focused on networking looking for your next contract?
We are working with a managed IT services company who have partnerships with HPE, Aruba and Microsoft and have a number of different clients across SME’s and the public sector.
They’ve had over 20 years’ in the tech space and are specialised in cloud hosting, networking and telephony.
The technical consultant will need to ensure that the project is of a high quality from start to finish and will need to be comfortable in meeting new clients, discussing projects and being able to think on your feet if faced with a problem. You will be able to work from home 2-3 days a week and be visiting clients the rest of the time between Uxbridge and Bracknell.
- CCNA Certification for 3+ years.
- Aruba Switching and Wireless certification/experience
- HP IMC
- Comware/Cisco ASA/Barracuda/Palo Alto
- Meeting with potential and current clients
- Organisation skills, timescales, and planning.
- Design, test, install and monitor new systems.
- Analyst IT requirements within clients within companies.
- Build and maintain current client relationships.
If this sounds up your street then would love to hear from you. You can just hit apply or call me on 0117 363 7401.