Backend Developer | NodeJS | Fully remote – must be EU based or UK based
This software company works with world leading clients who hold sensitive data building them highly scalable and secure platforms.
One of their recent projects included building tech with Google Home and Alexa into Contact centres which involved them integrating into large B2C businesses to create solutions.
They’re looking for a Senior NodeJS Developer to help them build end-to-end bespoke digital products which range from large retailers to robust banking solutions. They work on a fully remote basis so you can work from anywhere in the world (+3 hour time zone).
- Developing products/applications end to end
- 3+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can are articulate your methodology
- Able to identify different challenges
- You will work closely with other departments, e.g. Product and Design team
- Lead on certain aspects of the project at hand
The position is remote although they do have an office in London if you prefer an onsite environment.
Salary: £40k – £60k
If you are looking for a role that offers full flexibility working with a remote team, please get in touch or apply – 01173637577.