Are you an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) looking for a new contract role in Berkshire?
They are a tailored MSP who provide a wide range of solutions from cloud, networking and marketing for a number of SME’s and clients across London. They’ve been extremely successful which is no surprise as they have over 20 years’ experience across this space.
They’re looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to join their team on a contract basis where you’ll be based in their head office but may need to visit client sites too.
- To make sure all Oracle Databases are supported to high standard.
- To help with developing the overarching Oracle plan for infrastructure and estate management.
- Developing plans and design strategies to manage the growth of a rapidly expanding environment.
- Take ownership of managing roadmaps and technology improvement plans.
- You’ll be collaborating with the Technical Architects in the team to create and ensure excellent technical roadmaps.
- Experience with Oracle apps.
If this sounds up your street then I’d love to hear from you, you can just click apply or give me a call on 0117 363 7401.