PHP Developer (Back-end) x2
Bristol | Salary £30-50,000 + benefits including remote working flexibility.
Want to work on enterprise projects for a multiple award-winning software consultancy who help some of the most renowned companies in the UK understand and overcome their biggest challenges?
Think building complex, data-rich applications with machine learning capabilities… sound like fun to you? Read on!
It’s abit cliché and ‘adjective heavy’ although if I had to sum up the culture in 5 words they would be: Progressive | Supportive | Pragmatic | Innovative | Fun. They benefit from having set up a tech hub in Bristol quite recently so have created a micro-culture of sorts. They also focus heavily on the development of their employees through hackathons, programming & pizza nights and industry conferences (both in the UK and overseas) which are fully expensed. Every employee gets Laracast access and a PHP Storm licence.
In short what they are looking for:
A skilled Back-end PHP Developer (x2) with a background in building and maintaining high volume, scalable, complex systems.
- Solid experience with OOPHP
- Ideally experience with Laravel (Laravel is their framework of choice although other frameworks considered Symfony, Codeignitor, Yii etc)
- Any Devops experience – CI/CD | Chef | Ansible | Docker
- Any big data / Machine Learning experience valued
In return you’ll get:
- Salary to £50,000
- Annual Bonuses
- Christmas close-down
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Tickets to industry conferences (UK and overseas)
- Constant flow of food in the office!
- Perkbox | Cycle to Work | Childcare vouchers
Interested? Apply now!
This job has been posted by Nathaniel a Bristol-based PHP enthusiast & sponsor of PHPSW. If this one isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for something new, send in your CV anyway and let’s arrange a coffee – with over 25 different jobs in Bristol and a wealth of contacts I’m confident I can add value in your job search.