So many people get job satisfaction from positively impacting the world of today. It’s great contributing to a greener healthier world! But what of the world of tomorrow?
As humanity increases its exploration of space through satellite launches, colonisation of Mars and resupplying of the International Space Station, we put more and more debris into space. Space is pretty big I know, but to much stuff in orbit around earth could become a big problem, very fast.
This company are pioneering space debris removal and need a new Power Systems Engineer to join the ranks.
- 5+ years of commercial experience of designing and testing power subsystems for satellites.
- Understanding of solar panel specification, manufacturing process, handling and testing.
- Experience sizing, procuring, testing and integrating satellite batteries and an awareness the storage & handling requirements for batteries.
- Experience in constructing grounding philosophies and grounding diagrams for spacecraft architectures.
- Experience of designing and testing EGSE for the purposes of powering the satellite during the AIT phase.
- Good understanding of spacecraft mission lifecycle and milestones (e.g. MDR, PDR, CDR, etc).
- Good understanding of system engineering & managing requirements through the full project lifecycle.
Apply with an up to date CV or alternatively reach out to Francis Harwood at SR2 Engineering.