Principal Data Scientist
London (Hybrid – 2/3 days in the office)
Up to £100,000
5* Glassdoor reviews!
Fancy having the opportunity to lead on some of the most exciting and innovative data projects around at the moment? Of course you do, that’s why you get up in the morning, right?
I have a hands-on technical role for an outstanding Data Scientist based in London. You will need to have the desire to lead projects, manage the DS team, but also take charge of client briefings so you must be comfortable being customer facing. This role will require a high level of creative thinking and you’ll be a problem solver at heart!
Candidates from a consulting background would have a clear advantage here as you will need to have the ability to consult with clients and provide tangible solutions to real business needs by using AI & Cloud.
Consultancy! Not for me thanks mate! I hear you, but you will be pleased to know that everything is done in house so you won’t just be shipped off on site with the client.
This role is London based and will be operating a hybrid working model. Their fantastic culture was built around collaboration so you will need to be able to commit to the office at least twice a week.
- Multiple years commercial experience as a data scientist. This will ideally come from a consultancy background.
- Experience in developing AI solutions for enterprise level companies – This will include developing AI strategies, project scoping/delivery and leadership.
- Highly credible in stakeholder management at C level, with exceptional comms, and the ability to fully ‘translate’ complicated concepts to none technical folk.
- Ability to talk persuasively about how AI and how data can be used to solve real world problems.
- Very strong background in Linear Algebra, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Very strong proficiency with Python and the wider Python ecosystem.
- Fluent in SQL.
If this sounds like a bit of you then reach out and can have a proper chat. If you know of anyone who might be interested then feel free to share the love!