Product Manager | Paddington | New Team, Multi Million Pound, Greenfield Project.
£50,000 – £90,000 + £5k travel + bonus
We are supporting one of the UK’s most loved brands and underway building them a brand-new engineering team which is based in a new office in Paddington.
This team are the ones taking responsibility of building a new banking proposition to the UK business market, a massive greenfield project! We started recruiting for developers in early March and have some amazing engineers in there, now we need an experienced Product Manager, someone with a digital background ideally and not necessarily within financial services to join this brilliant team.
They are moving at a very fast pace, where you will come in to consider the end-to-end proposition strategy and day-to-day management required to support an exciting new business.
You’ll be helping to bring a competitive, compliant and successful proposition to market, working on a wide range of product management deliverables, with stakeholders across the business. You’ll be researching propositions and competitor strategies, considering the best propositions for their target market and helping to price the propositions in the best and balanced way possible.
You’ll need to be prepared to show flexibility and work with momentum. They are looking for a collaborator who can deliver at pace and can listen and absorb quickly, but is also able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes. It’s a big role and a challenging one, but a great challenge and a chance to really make this role your own!
Your skills and experience will cover most of the following:
* Experience in proposition and product management, preferably in SME and / or digital.
* Have developed and implemented strategies that achieved the key business and financial objectives of a product.
* Have experience of developing and implementing customer management plans.
* Have worked in a collaborative environment and can evidence your ability to work successfully with others across a function, an organisation and with key external partners
* Have been in a role where you’ve regularly had to challenge and also been challenged yourself, which you’re able to evidence with successful outcomes.
Even though this is working for a large UK company, this team feel very ‘start-up’ fast paced and agile, looking for someone who is a real go getter, who can get stuck in and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
I am open to speaking to a range of experience, salary is between £50,000 – £90,000 + £5k travel allowance, annual bonus and a bonkers benefit package (inc 23% pension!!!), flexi working and a day working for home. I’m going to start arranging interviews for next week, which will be a telco and then face to face in the office.
Please note I may well receive a lot of applications for this role, I cannot respond to everyone who is unsuccessful but if you would like to contact me then please feel free – 0117 363 7402.