Python Developer – Bristol
£40,000 – £55,000
A tech for good company in Bristol is at a pivotal time of growth and building technology which will help change the future!
You will be joining a team of 8 based in Bristol, 2 minutes walk away from Temple Meads, with home working and a 9 day fortnight available.
You will be part of a team that build new and improve existing open-source software and improve the quality of their software through, automation and continuous deployments.
- Good knowledge of Python, Flask, Django and SQL
- Understanding of software design principles
- Ability to write code that scales and is well tested
- Interest in using your technical skills for social good
- A continuous learner, interested in self improvement
It would be great if you had some exposure/experience or knowledge with Docker / Ansible / Debian and also some front-end JS tech!
Benefits: The chance to travel internationally (if you would like). Your choice of equipment, personal training budget, 9 day fortnight, home working, pension, 25 days holiday.
Please send your CV through for immediate consideration, the team would like to interview and offer the role before the end of the year.
Any questions please call Alicia on 0117 363 7402.