Interaction Designer | 9 months | Outside IR35 | £500 p/d
The Interaction Designer will work closely with the User Research team to build applications and services for a telecommunication project, between the Home Office and major Airline providers. Previous experience with building prototypes is necessary. The Home Office work in Agile and adopt a CI/CD way of working. This is likely to be a long term project due to the nature of the end client and project.
You must be SC Cleared.
- Building Prototypes
- Building applications and services for tolling and services
- Knowledge of accessibility guideline
- Experience working alongside User Researchers, Project Managers and Developers.
- Must have worked in Agile
– £500 per day, negotiable dependant on experience/clearance level
– 6 months intially
– MUST be SC Cleared
– Remote working possible for 1 day a week
If this sounds like you, please get in contact with Sophie at SR2 – Socially Responsible Recruitment.