How would you like to work for a household name? This is a brand new position within the business, and you will be sitting within a data team, using a variety of analytical tools to help key stakeholders harness the data to inform business strategy.
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Controls Manager, communicating reports from the analytics which the team have gathered.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the following:
- Minimum of 12 months within a Data Analyst position.
- Proven technical & analytical ability.
- Ideally you will have worked within a similar Financial Services environment.
Not only will you have the full support and development opportunities which is expected when working for a globally recognised brand, but you will also join a culture which promotes an open and honest attitude.
Other benefits include:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- The option to purchase up to 10 more days of holiday.
- Lots of investment in personal training & development.
- Health insurance
- Superb pension scheme.
Senior Data Analyst
£30,000 – £44,000