Senior Scala Developer | Fintech | 6 months
A senior Scala Developer is required by a fin-tech company, based in London, that uses exciting and cutting edge technology to provide fraud prevention products.
They work with and are trusted by some of the biggest brands such as Apple, Natwest and lots more. They have an immediate need for someone to come on board and as such are ideally looking for someone who is immediately available or someone with up to 2 weeks’ notice.
This will suit anyone who has a keen interest in functional programming, distributed computing, and Cat libraries.
Skills / Experience:
- Commerical Scala experience and an understanding of Functional Programming principals.
- Experience with Cat libraries.
- BDD and TDD experience
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience developing highly interactive websites/apps
- Experience of developing complex transaction, multi-threaded requirements.
- Experience of integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Gitlab
- Understanding/exposure of OWASP secure coding.
If this sounds of interest, please apply for immediate consideration and further details.