Senior Software Engineer
Up to £70,000 + Compensation + Stock Options
x10 Positions open in the team.
How long does it currently take you to get your code into production?
Weeks?… Or even months in some cases!
What would you do if I told you about Bristol business hiring software engineers to work on one of the top 10 busiest websites in the entire world?
Who are getting code into production and deploying it up to 20 times A DAY!
These folks are up there with Facebook and Google, based right here – in Bristol, a city known for it’s unique culture and is one of the most innovating cities for tech in Europe. Voted best place to live + work in the UK multiple times might I add!
Your daily work will include developing features, deploying them extremely fast and getting your work in front of 200 million customers globally.
If that’s caught your attention let me tell you about the tech…
Tech in use + environment:
You can expect to be working in an evangelistic Agile environment, writing Unit tests, and using Continuous Integration within a DevOps culture.
They really encourage autonomy, and their software engineers have a high level of ownership over the work their doing.
You could be working on a different system each day, with various technologies at a quick pace, it’s always changing, and you’ll be delivering so much – each week is different, so you’ll pretty much never get bored!
- Solid experience as a Software Engineer, preferably using OOP languages.
- A degree in Computer Science would be preferred and would help you a lot in this role, although not essential.
- Experience of end-to-end software development with involvement in architectural design
- A strong understanding of Data structures + Algorithms
- Experience of developing products or systems that scale
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, please apply and I will be in touch with more details. Or reach out to Steph at SR2.