A technology consultancy/software house based in Central London are looking for a mid-level software developer to them to work with amazing technologies with both consultancy work and product development.
If you enjoy bringing fresh ideas to the table and the ability to work within a flexbile and innovative environment, they are a small start-up in need of someone who is going to help take their products to the next level.
The company offers a wide range of cutting-edge software for a variety of industries and environments
Day to day responsibilities as one of their consultants includes:
- Developing customer-facing portals for their in-house products
- Collaborating with internal development teams
- Adapting to new technologies, learning and having lots of fun along the way.
The technologies they are using:
- Java Development
- Ruby (just some familiarity would be great)
- RESTful APIs
- DevOps and cloud services (interested to learn)
It is not essential to have all of these skills, as long as you are competent with one or two and happy to learn and grow with the company they would be very excited to hear from you.
If you’re interested to work with a start-up in central London, then apply and get in touch with Steph