Tech Business Development Manager | South West based, with WFH options.
£80,000 – OTE c £140,000
Note: They are currenlty working remotely, however you will be doing socially distant F2F meetings where you can with clients around the South West and Wales. The Bristol office is open and you can work from their or at home whatever suits you.
One of our great clients based in both Bristol and London are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
They deliver quality software, encourage best practices – because it makes sense. They make a difference, continuously improve and here to stay!
They have and are continuing to build lasting relationships with organisations and think hard about how best to approach every aspect of what they do to make the most enjoyable and productive environment for everyone.
They are making some real positive impacts on the future of the country by using technology to improve society and this is where you will come in.
As their Business Development Manager you’ll have a chance to use your own initiative and natural sales skills in planning and prospecting clients – they provide the tools, training and coaching, and guidance to ensure you succeed, all you need is drive, desire and the hunter mentality alongside soft skills to build that all important initial rapport to demonstrate the value this company will bring.
Ideally, you’ll have public sector experience, and experience working for a tech company, selling technology service. However, they will consider people with only product experience.
You will customise sales to each induvial client and also be responsible for:
- Identification of new markets and potential clients whilst developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Designing and delivering tailored pitches that incorporate the requirements of prospective clients that also incorporate additional potential product sales opportunities.
- Serving as the initial primary interface for all products and services, whilst creating increased demand by raising the company’s profile with prospective new clients.
- Applying expertise in product knowledge as well as full market/competitor awareness in order to provide prospective clients with required information in order to secure new accounts.
- Liaising with relevant business areas and technical specialists to obtain support and advice in relation to products, services and promotions.
- Analysing client and market data through the utilisation of applicable systems and databases to develop a targeted approach to initiate contact and secure new business.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.
- Effectively negotiating contractual terms, utilising appropriate tiered discount structure in order to secure profitable long-term accounts.
- Unlimited holiday – I know we can’t go anywhere too hot right now but want a long weekend in Devon cool, want to jet off to Bali for 3 weeks next year, go for it.
- Flexible working hours and days you work in a week
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote working
- Paid anniversary break – they’ll celebrate your anniversary with the business by buying your family a holiday – woohoo
- Paid counselling
- Friday lunches and drinks
- Whatever equipment you need, books, training you name it they have you covered.
- Expenses paid, season ticket loan – for when you can travel
- Pension and annual salary reviews.
This is getting long now, and I could go on but I’ll leave it there. If this sounds great, it does right! Please send your CV over asap. I am aiming to shortlist on Tuesday 4th August with the aim to start interviews asap – this is going to move quick.
Note: I am expecting a lot of responses for this, please bear with me while I work through. Have a great weekend!