Would you like to join a tech start-up who is pushing boundaries across the tech space?
Does taking on a solo project excite you?
We are working with a company who are growing and moving from strength to strength particularly across the software and cloud industry.
They’re looking for their first tech author to come into their team in central Bristol to take full responsibility of the project. This will be a challenging role but will be equally exciting and lead by yourself, so using what you’ve learnt all these years will be put to practice!
Ideally, you’d come from a software house or have experience with writing software material. They’re truly passionate and believe in what they’re doing so need someone who is on board with that idea and for this passion and interest to come through your material.
You’ll be working closely with the development team and will be moving in unison with your content and their releases.
- Produce quality electronic content dependant on the audience.
- Quick learner and adapt well to new information and environments.
- Write user guides, online help and developer guides in a simple format.
- Create tutorials to assist different customers to use their software to its full potential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Because they’re a start-up this team are very collaborative. Your voice won’t go unheard with regular meetings updating the whole team where they’re at in terms of business, and where they want to be – you’ll be a part of that!
If this sounds up your street, then I’d love to hear from you – just click apply.