Have you got experience in both manual and automation testing processes for web based applications?
Are you keen to apply your automation knowledge to lay out the future for the test team? If so, then this role might be for you.
We are working with a video-ad company in the heart of busy Bristol to join their development team as their sole test engineer who will lead the gradual transition from manual to automation.
You’ll be fully responsible for taking ownership of the automation testing processes and will need to be able to provide support and execute best practices using your own previous experience and initiative.
Testing wise, you’ll need to have experience with cross-browser web testing and regression testing and will need to have a deep understanding of writing automated test scripts from scratch.
What you’ll be doing…
- Produce Automation Test scripts, data and scenarios.
- Run and maintain the automated tests prescribed within the Automation Test Framework.
- Analyse and document defects discovered during test runs.
- Work with the Technical Lead and other resources across the development and environments teams to rectify and retest issues encountered during testing.
What you should have:
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation tools, Selenium, Puppetter. (C#, Java or Python).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with using Gherkin or Cucumber
- Knowledge of API testing and using tools such as Postman or SoapUI.
- Having previous experience of exposure to full end-to-end automation deliver from start to finish in a specific project.
In return for your hard work you’ll get notable benefits and the opportunity to challenge yourself in a good way!
If you’re ready to get knee deep in automation, then hit apply.