How would you like to work for a cloud-based software company whose products are used globally?
This successful tech company are looking for a manual test engineer to join their team in Bristol to work alongside the development team to ensure high quality software that’s fit for purpose.
You will be carrying out mainly manual testing but will also have the chance to contribute to the automation processes too. They’re not necessarily expecting you to have automation experience but having exposure or knowledge for thus processes i.e. Selenium would be beneficial.
Day to date tasks:
- Communicating effectively with the dev team and getting involved at the beginning of the development cycle and throughout.
- Design test plans and documentation.
- Manual testing experience.
- Find solutions when issues arise/when change is required.
- Create detailed and accurate bug tickets.
- Contribute to team meetings and being able to think outside the box when speaking about best testing processes.
- Automated UI Testing experience.
- Security Testing experience.
- Agile methodologies.
Also it’s worth mentioning that they’ve just won a pretty sizeable client and are expanding their in-house development team. So, it’s an exciting time to join!
In return for your hard work you’ll get a great benefits package and a competitive salary, so if you’re interested then give me a call on 0117 363 7401 or 07464932247.