I have a new role in for a Test Manager to join my client, a digital agency in Bristol. They have won numerous awards and work with a whole host of big names. They have amazing purpose designed offices and offer a sociable and fun environment.
Reporting to their Digital Director, you will be responsible for leading a small team of 2 testers testing a wide range of websites and web apps. You’ll also work closely with designers, developers, creative directors, and account managers to deliver complex projects with top notch levels of quality. You’ll take ownership of testing and leading and mentoring the team.
No day is ever the same and you will be involved in a variety of things including;
- Involved in everything from requirements analysis to UAT of all the stages of the lifecycle
- Managing, training and mentoring the testing team.
- Preparing and reviewing test strategies and generating test cases and creating manual test scripts.
- Collaborating across the testing and development functions to seek ways to implement solid automation strategies and QA approaches.
- Delegating, coordinating and monitoring testing during the development phase.
- Improving the in-house quality-testing processes.
You’ll need to have a great track record of web based testing as well as leading/managing other testers. You’ll need to be a great people person and fantastic all-rounder happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
Salary is up to £45,000
If you would like to hear more please apply to Sam Miller at SR2 – Socially Responsible Recruitment