UI Designer – Digital Solutions – Bristol
Fully remote then a couple of days per week in Bristol – up to £45,000
Are you an experienced Designer with a passion for UI? Our good friends and this lovely business are on the lookout for a UI Designer to join their team! This role is perfect for someone already experience, or even a more junior Designer looking to take that next step up in their career.
This company design and build digital solutions for some huge names, and have had a real focus on not-for-profit/Charities recently 😊 They are going against the grain of a typical company, with a completely flat and self-organised structure. This means everyone is responsible for their own way of working, so loads of autonomy and the ability to scope and shape this role as the business progresses! What’s not to love?!
This a stand-alone role, so you’ll be the sole UI Designer, but you’ll work in a team of massively talented humans across UX and wider Development, so plenty friendly faces to support you.
You’ll be creating stunning websites and mobile apps, running the entire end-to-end process, leading workshops with clients, and using your creative skills to come up with some epic ideas based on user research and the business’s goals! You’ll collaborate with the Front End Developers, creating wireframes and UI tool kits, and also with the wider UX team to take part in design studio sessions.
What we think you’ll need:
- 2+ years’ proven experience working as a UI Designer
- Experience of designing cross-disciplinary design fundamentals
- Experience of leading on design projects and creating design systems
- Confident with Visual-oriented design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Graphic design and illustration experience
- Established portfolio of design projects, including web design
- Strong understanding of brand principles
- Passion for user interface design
- Excellent creative design skills
- Collaborative team worker
- Confident communicator
- Keen eye for detail
This role will be fully remote for the time being, but after Covid they would love this person to be able to go into the central Bristol office a couple of times per week, so ideally need to be commutable to Bristol!
If you’ve read this far then you must be interested, so you know what to do! Submit your CV and I’ll be in touch to discuss 🙂