User Researcher | GDS | Sheffield
Multiple User Researchers required by niche consultancy that provides services to the government departments across the UK. This role will join a new delivery team that is being built for a new greenfield project underway.
Working in a fast-paced Agile environment the User Researcher will conduct user research activities for a range of government clients projects. The User Researcher will have the chance to work with users, subject matter experts, and product owners to understand the user needs for services.
Skills and experience of the User Researcher:
- User Research on a range of projects
- Qualitative research methods, including contextual and discovery research
- Designing, executing and analysing quantitative surveys
- Analyse research data
- Usability and accessibility testing
- Working as part of an Agile development team
- Knowledge of the Government’s Digital Service Standards
- User Research of services through the full product life cycle
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an urgent role offering a long-term contract outside IR35 – please apply for more details.