User Researcher | SC Cleared | Consultancy
SR2 have been engaged by a boutique consultancy that work onsite at the Home Office on a contract role (6 months initially). My client requires a User Research for a greenfield long-term programme of work related to GDS.
Candidates will require current SC clearance and will ideally have previous experience on Government projects although this isn’t a necessity!
- Current SC clearance required
- You’ll be responsible for the full conduction of in-house and external user research and usability testing to support the design and development of this new internal system.
- You’ll need to be extremely proactive in regard to the research of this brand-new product at every single stage of the process to ensure user need is fully understood.
- Should be comfortable to work with data from gathering and analysis through to the design and presentation.
- You should have previous experience with working on creating experience maps, map out end-to-end customer journeys.
The role is looking for candidates that can ASAP.