We’ve got an amazing opportunity for a Visual Files Developer to come in and lead a huge project for a Bristol based business. You’ll be re-writing their whole system as part of their transformation project and be responsible for taking long-term ownership of any BAU changes required by their client base. You’ll be joining a friendly and inclusive culture, surrounded by an incredible IT team who are extremely talented and keen to learn everything there is to know about Visual Files from you!
You will translate technical requirements into tangible system changes, whilst constantly identifying opportunities for improving or streamlining the system process. You’ll build strong relationships with your stakeholders and manage the scoping, planning and delivery of development projects.
You’ll have the following experience:
– Visual Files case management system development
– Intapp Flow/Open – new Client Matter Inception process and any other business process management workflows
– Agile software development
– Demonstrable Business Analysis skills, excellent communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving
– Broad knowledge of IT, any experience with the following is desirable: C#, VB, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
You’ll be joining a company who genuinely give people the chance to contribute from the very outset, with class-leading support and guidance every step of the way. You’ll have the chance to make an impact and bring something amazing to the table.
Salary paying up to £55,000 DOE with 2-3 days a week home working.
If you’re interested in applying or would like some extra info, reach out to Rachel at SR2.